It’s the time of the year again!
1. Canon G12. It’s portable and takes good quality photos. I want a camera I could bring with me all the time. And this is the one!
2. YAMAHA Keyboard. My old one is retiring, I badly need a new one.
3. Flat shoes. Buh-bye to all of my black leather school shoes!! Since I’ll be working soon, I want assorted flats! Preferably Torry Burch (JK!).
4. Good Books to Read.
5. Bag. I just want a new bag. Not too big, not too small… and this is perfect!
6. One year supply of CHEETOS Cheddar Jalapeño! I blame my 3.5 lbs weight gain to this but I don’t care. :))
7. Lifetime supply of Gummy Bears!
8. 3D/2N stay in Bellarocca, Marinduque. DREAM!
9. Complete BLISS!
10. Nice work
** Number 9 and 10, please do come true.**
48 days before Christmas. Feel the love.
I got 4 out of 8 of my 2009 Christmas wishlist. From number 4 to 7.
And its time for my NEW wishlist!
1. Lomo Camera
2. Out-of-town getaway with Kins.
3. Longchamp Eiffel
4. White Glitz Watch
5. Out of the country getaway with my fambam
6. Success for my future projects for SBMA
7. A piano
8. New puppy
9. More make-up
10. Upgrade for my SUN postpaid with Unlimited internet.
11. More books! (non-school books)
There’s more. But, I’ve listed stuff which are realistic.
The rest of my wishes would be said on my prayers. Thank you.
Feel the spirit of Christmas! And don’t forget the core reason why we are celebrating it!
Love and be kind to one another.
(The photos are not mine. I got it so random that It’s difficult to put the credits.)
1. Peace on Earth.
2. Lomo Camera.
3. Out-of-town getaway with Kins.
4. new school bag.
5. Evita Peroni headband. (But SM headbands will do:)
6. hula hoop.
7. new phone.
8. and this gummy bears necklace: iWant!
But all I want for Christmas… is you :)